When it comes to career opportunities for insurance professionals, Dublin continues to punch above its weight. Here's why...
When it comes to career opportunities for insurance professionals, Dublin continues to punch above its weight.
“2020 is shaping up to be another buoyant year for insurance professionals in Dublin. In Barden Financial Services we have already seen over 40 new roles so far in Q1, with Q2 shaping up to be even more promising” – Stephen McManus VP Manager | Expert in Insurance Recruitment
The insurance profession in Dublin is obviously thriving. And it’s just getting started.
“Consolidation within insurance, the onshoring of activity from London, organic growth and a myriad of other factors are driving this bull cycle within insurance recruitment in Dublin. Insurance professionals have more options, hiring managers have more competition for talent – that’s where we come in.” – Phelim Murray VP Consultant | Experience in Insurance Recruitment
Some (just a snapshot!) of our current insurance assignments in Dublin include:
- DC Pension Administrator – Dublin South – 45K
- Operational Risk Analyst – Dublin South – 50-55K
- Internal Control Officer – Dublin City Centre – 45K
- QA Manager (Claims) – Dublin City Centre – 80-90K+
- Personal Injury Claims Handler – Dublin City Centre – 45K
- Compliance Manager – Dublin City Centre – 55-60K
- Financial Controller – Dublin City Centre – 70K
- Claimes Officer – Dublin City Centre – 35K
- Strategic Account Manager – Dublin City Centre – Neg
- Bid Manager – Dublin City Centre – 75K
- Strategic Account Executive – Dublin City Centre – 50K
- Corporate Broker – Dublin City Centre – 55K
- Claims Data Analyst – Dublin South – 43K
- Claims Process Manager – Dublin City Centre – 90K++
- Pricing Analyst (Actuarial) – Dublin City Centre – Neg
- Financial Accountant (Newly Qualified) – Dublin City Centre – 55-58K
If you, or someone in your network (or family!) are an insurance professional and are thinking about your professional future, get in touch with Phelim Murray OR Stephen McManus (email@example.com) and the guys will take it from there….. Simple.
2020 is a great year to define your future in insurance. Make sure you know your options; with Barden.
At Barden we invest our resources to bring you the very best insights on all things to do with your professional future. Got a topic you would like us to research? Got an insight you would like us to share with our audience? Drop us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take it from there!