Barden has been engaged by a well-known financial services business to help identify an experienced fund accountant to work on their Private Equity Funds team.
Working as part of a team to achieve and meet the client needs. You will be an important link between management and junior staff, responsible for the quality of the work carried out for the client.
‘Our private equity expertise covers each stage of a company’s lifecycle, from venture capital to mega buyout, and we believe our employees’ are the key to this success’ – Private Equity Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Taking an active part in the initial setup of any new funds and communicating with all relevant parties to complete this process
- Taking care of day to day operations of the funds, and following up with investors and fund managers
- Preparing the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports
- Coordinate and arranging investor servicing, including investor on-boarding, capital calls, distributions as well as issuance of shareholder statements;
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administrational tasks as required by your managers or clients.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Experience in Private Equity, Real Estate or Debt Fund Admin, including NAV calculation, tax compliance and investor services
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA preferred)
- Ability to wok under high pressure and communicate with people at all levels of the organisation
In Barden FS we’re the experts in Financial Services recruitment; the people financial services professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.