Barden has been engaged by a well-known financial services business to help identify a Manager to work on their Private Equity and Debt Funds team. As a Manager, you will use experience to help meet client requirements and to ensure the overall fund team performs and grows.
‘Our success is built on our desire to grow together and provide a 1st class service to our clients. You will work in small teams of professionals dedicated to providing this high quality service. This is why this person will be such a critical part of our success in the future’ – Head of Operations
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will be the central point of contact for your clients, and responsible for the client portfolio
- Managing relationships with other service providers within the industry.
- You will be in charge of the coordination and validation all work delivered by the team, you will assist in design of systems and process to meet the client needs.
- Lead a wide variety of business process transformations that will ultimately create value for the company and clients alike.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Circa 8 years’ experience of fund administration experience, supporting one or more large funds
- Professional qualification – ICSA, CAT, ACCA or ACA
- Capacity to build a strong client relationship, possess team spirit and take initiative without waiting for direction where appropriate
In Barden FS we’re the experts in Financial Services recruitment; the people financial services professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.