Barden are delighted to be working with a growing funds services company in Dublin who are looking for a manager to lead their fund accounting team in the area of private equity and hybrid fund accounting. The individual will maintain the client relationship, take responsibility for co-ordination and allocation of the teams workload and ensure compliance with internal and external controls.
‘The right candidate will be coming from a audit or admin background withing private equity funds and have proven knowledge of the industry as well as people management experience’ VP, Private Equity
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You will be responsible for the detailed review of the reconciliation and calculation of periodic (monthly/quarterly) net asset values of various private equity and hybrid funds
- You will be responsible for the oversight of junior team members and their assigned relationships, ensuring timely and accurate NAV calculation.
- Review of allocations for capital events, including capital calls, distributions and equalization events
- Liaising with Investment Managers, Broker’s, Custodians and Investors on a daily basis
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and other requirements of the fund’s specifications
- Ensuring compliance with all internal deadlines for reporting and MIS
- Ensuring accurate internal revenue reporting
- Supervision, training and recruitment of team members
- Ensure accurate delegation of work across your team
- Ensure effective communication with colleagues and corresponding departments
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- 4 plus years’ experience within fund accounting including supervision/management of teams
- University degree – accounting, finance, business or economics
- Experience with general ledger accounting
- Private Equity fund accounting experience, with demonstrated knowledge of fund types and life-cycle events
In Barden FS we’re the experts in Financial Services recruitment; the people financial services professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.