The Insurance market continues to grow in Dublin and Barden Financial Services have been tasked with finding a Senior Claims Advisors for a global business in their city centre offices.
If you have a minimum of 3 years claims experience and are APA qualified then this position should interest you.
“This is an experienced team and you will be part of an exciting time for the business as we are experiencing huge growth”- Claim Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to a Claims Team Leader, you will be required to work as part of an experienced claims team to handle and settle cases in a timely manner. The Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Conduct desk-based incident and case management (notification, triage, investigation, negotiation, liability and settlement, payment, subrogation and salvage) within predefined authority limits and to predefined processes, procedures and escalation points.
- Contain claim costs by implementing agreed processes and deploying all resources effectively (system and technical resources, other teams, liaising with Third Party Service providers, customers, and solicitors).
- Deliver agreed targets for the Team to include customer service, settlement rate and recovery levels.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- APA Qualified ideally working towards CIP.
- Awareness of Underwriting principles and applicable legal & liability knowledge
- Claim regulations, compliance (CPC) and Motor legislation.
- Demonstrate excellent negotiation and decision-making skills.
- The ideal candidate must be a team player with a positive attitude be proactive and highly motivated.
- Show a high degree of flexibility when faced with new challenges.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with patience and confidence
In Barden FS we’re the experts in Financial Services recruitment; the people financial services professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.