Barden Financial Services have been engaged by a growing investments company in Cork who are looking to join them as an Investments Analyst. This is a unique opportunity to join a team and gain exposure to some complex tasks as a modelling analyst.
‘This is an exciting and unique opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career within investments. The right person will need to be motivated, results orientated and willing to take their own initiative’ Head of Operations
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Involvement in the proposal review process, by reviewing and re-performing the supporting models;
- Involvement in investment decision making, in relation to acquisitions, divestments and capital expenditure;
- Ongoing portfolio management and annual assessment of performance;
- Participate in the interim and annual report;
- Prepare client reporting packages and analysis;
- Maintain acquisition and intangible asset valuation models;
- Prepare investment recommendations for clients;
- Engage with other business units to address various queries.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- QFA qualification complete
- Financial services experience desirable;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills are required;
- Must be well organised, accurate in compiling financial data and attentive to detail;
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
In Barden FS we’re the experts in Financial Services recruitment; the people financial services professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.