Barden are delighted to be engaged by a growing financial services business in Cork who are looking for an Account Manager to join their Fund Accounting team. You will take responsibility for the co ordination of the team and maintaining the client relationship
‘We understand that the administration requirements of individual clients are detailed and unique and we ensure each employee is equipped with the right experience for our client’s needs’ Head of Operations
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You will be working on a team responsible for the detailed review of the reconciliation and calculation of periodic net asset values of various funds, including, reconciliation of investment portfolios, corporate actions, dividend and interest and investor capital activity
- You will be regularly communicating with the investment manager and dealing with any queries they may have, as well as investors and all aspects of the accounts operation
- Updating accounting and client relationship management systems, updating and verifying statistical information, preparing financial statements, and working with external auditors.
- You will be responsible for the oversight of the junior members on the team, and their assigned relationships, ensuring timely and accurate NAV calculation along with any other client specific reporting requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and other requirements of the funds specifications
- Ensuring compliance with all internal deadlines for reporting and MIS
- Ensuring accurate internal revenue reporting
- Supervision, training and recruitment of staff will also be part of the role
- Ensure accurate delegation of work across your team
- Ensure effective communication with colleagues and corresponding departments
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics graduate
- Around 4-5 years experience withing Fund Accounting, including people management
- Experience with general ledger accounting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Familiarity with Paxus system is a plus
- Flexibility and willing to work additional hours when if may be required
In Barden FS we’re the experts in Financial Services recruitment; the people financial services professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.