Barden are delighted to be working with a Treasury Services company in Dublin who are looking for a Digital Transformation Consultant to join them. This person will be responsible for designing, developing and facilitating programs for client facing staff. They will be delivering customized training sessions based on the needs of the users.
‘The right person will play a key role in driving strategy in pursuit of digital transformation in the training space’ Associate Director, Client Change & Onboarding
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You will be responsible for delivering best in class digital training to clients & employees
- You are also a Change Manager, by playing a key role in driving strategy & solution in pursuit of the digital transformation in the training space.
- You will be responsible for delivering customized training sessions based on needs of users being trained, to meet or exceed the training benchmark. Create on-line web conferences, e-learning (self-paced) and in person training programs.
- Design, develop, and facilitate training programs and course materials for new and experienced client-facing staff.
- You will need to lead and mentor Training Consultants at various locations
- Continually assess the quality of training, for ongoing effectiveness in meeting client and business needs and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Support business development through collaboration with portal development teams to identify appropriate web products to clients, and assisting with client on boarding deliver demonstrations for clients.
- Participate in portal development as a subject matter expert (SME).
- Keep up to date with developments so training team can keep learning materials updated.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Training development or facilitation qualification
- A proven track record in building, maintain and delivering training and e-learning modules.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to offer clear and concise articulation of complex initiatives
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Deep understanding of the Investor Services industry
In Barden FS we’re the experts in Financial Services recruitment; the people financial services professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.