Barden has been engaged by a big 4 accounting firm who is seeking an experienced data protection or privacy executive to join its in-house legal team on a 12 month contact, based in Dublin. This position has the potential to move to a permanent role at the end of the contract.
Investing heavily in its employees’ development, this business offers excellent opportunities for training, development and ongoing career progression.
The wider in-house legal team offers subject matter expertise to the business in areas such as commercial contracts, litigation, regulatory matters and data protection.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Provision of accurate pro-active support to the in-house data protection legal team;
- Responding to Data Subject Access Requests (DSARS’s)
- Preparation and review of correspondence, legal agreements, briefing documents, reports and presentations;
- General secretarial duties together with project administrative work;
- The safekeeping of confidential information
- General assistance in the operational activities of the department supporting the day-to-day requirements
You will have 2 -3 years of similar experience in a legal firm or professional services environment together with familiarity with Data Protection legislation particularly GDPR. Additional requirements include:
- Proven paralegal/legal executive experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player but also equally comfortable to use own initiative
- Willingness to grow within the organisation
In Barden FS we’re the experts in Financial Services recruitment; the people financial services professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.