Barden Financial Services have been retained by a global insurer in Dublin to identify a Compliance Officer for an unique assignment, within their compliance function, focusing on data privacy.
- Supporting the Data Protection Officer in the maintenance of the Data Protection & Privacy framework to comply with Data Protection Regulations.
- Assisting the Compliance Officer in preparation of high-quality Compliance Reports for local governance committees and for reporting up to Regional and Group Compliance.
- Providing of independent challenge, monitoring and assurance of Compliance Risk topics, as a second line of defence.
- Advising the business by providing compliance solutions in relation to new laws and regulations.
- Driving a positive conduct risk culture within the business.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant Compliance qualifications, such as a Masters in Compliance, a Compliance Diploma (LCOI), a Data Protection Qualification.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Compliance role within the Insurance / Banking industry.
- An in-depth working knowledge of legal, regulatory and best practices in the area of Data Protection & Privacy.
- Experience in preparation of high-quality Compliance Reports to be presented at local governance committees and for reporting up to Regional and Group Compliance.
- A broad knowledge of the insurance industry and regulatory environment generally in order to best understand regulatory risk for advice to the first line.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
In Barden FS we’re the experts in Financial Services recruitment; the people financial services professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.