Business is continuing as close to normal as possible with everyone working from home in one of the largest insurers globally. This includes recruitment with all face to face interviews moving to video interviews.
Our client now requires a Compliance Business Partner that will be Reporting directly to the Chief Customer Officer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that business processes and practices continue to be in line with regulatory, conduct and compliance guidelines and will also provide relevant compliance technical support and guidance to the business areas. You also have a dotted line to the Head of Compliance.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Developing a successful, strategic relationship between the Compliance function and the business
- Acting as a compliance subject matter expert, embedding compliant processes and procedures within the business areas.
- Conducting local monitoring to ensure adherence to and application of compliance knowledge is effective
- Advising colleagues on regulatory compliance matters in support of business projects, campaigns, advertising, marketing, policy wordings, statements of fact and all associated documents
- Working closely with colleagues to gain an understanding of the business processes, and deliver practical and appropriate compliance support
- Having a solutions focused mind-set and a proactive approach to assist with the delivery of the strategy of the business areas
- Delivering tailored training to improve compliance capabilities within the business areas, and work with the Chief Customer Officer to ensure regulatory compliance obligations are met
- Maintaining and up to date and in-depth knowledge of the current and emerging regulatory requirements as applicable to Allianz Ireland
ABOUT THE PERSON
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Insurance or Compliance
- ACOI qualified
- Regulatory Compliance experience is desired
In Barden FS we’re the experts in Financial Services recruitment; the people financial services professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.