Barden Financial Services have been retained by a global leader in risk management & insurance solutions to identify their next Client Service Executive (Corporate).
“We are looking for someone who has delivered successful corporate insurance programmes. We will bring your skills to a global stage where you can take your career to the next level.” – CEO (Ireland)
- Manage a portfolio of blue chip clients; a blend of PLC’s, multinationals, Irish corporates & institutions.
- Arrange complex bespoke insurance solutions and risk management programmes for your clients
- Utilise internal resources across broking, claims, RFP team, Senior Leadership team and international counterparts in order to achieve excellent results.
- Drive efficiencies & maximise stakeholder value for your client as well as your business.
- Lead account management delivery and ensure excellent service is maintained across all units within the business.
- CIP qualified a minimum competency. ACII a distinct advantage.
- Experience arranging corporate insurance solutions with a reputable intermediary.
- Commitment to professional development is essential.
In Barden FS we’re the experts in Financial Services recruitment; the people financial services professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.