Barden Financial Services have been engaged by global leader in insurance & corporate risk management to identify their next EL / PL Claims Handler.
“This role will suit a driven and ambitious claims handler with PIAB settlement experience, better again EL/PL knowledge or experience. We will ensure they progress & thrive within both our claims function as well as our wider business.” – Managing Director (Property + Casualty)
- Handle a portfolio of EL, PL, Cyber, Motor Fleet & Commercial Property claims from cradle to grave.
- Files are spread across a diverse mix of industries which include but are not limited to; pharma, technology, agri, retail, aviation, government etc.
- Work with stakeholders across the business to improve processes, client relationships and add value where possible.
- APA qualified a minimum competency.
- CIP/MDI/ACII a distinct advantage
- Experience handling EL/PL files a distinct advantage.
In Barden FS we’re the experts in Financial Services recruitment; the people financial services professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.