If you're an Insurance Broker in Dublin you might just be missing out...here's why?
Barden FS is privileged to have been engaged by a number of Insurance businesses across Dublin to support the build-out and enhancement of their Corporate and SME Teams.
Insurance companies in Dublin (some small, some large, some familiar faces and some new faces) are investing in the future; investing in systems, investing in processes, but, most importantly, investing in People.
If you’re an experienced Insurance Broker you have options with Barden FS. Some of those options include:
Strategic Account Manager
- As part of the corporate risk management team, you will play your part in delivering insurance solutions across a small number of high revenue strategic accounts.
- Work closely with your Head of Risk Management and colleagues within the team to ensure you are providing industry-leading risk management and corporate insurance solutions to your panel of accounts.
Corporate Account Manager
- An experienced corporate account manager is required for a growing team in Dublin. The position has come about due to the recent acquisition of three major insurance programmes.
- You will work closely with your colleagues on your account team as well as the practice leader in order to manage and develop your accounts.
Financial Lines Manager / Corporate Broker
- The Head of Financial Lines in a leading global insurance house requires an experienced commercial broker to lead a small team in Dublin to focus on retention and growth of portfolio of mid-market financial lines and professional indemnity accounts.
- This is a great opportunity for a commercial broker to step into a leadership role and be part of a large multinational offering huge scope for career development and career progression.
…and that’s just for starters. Insurance leaders don’t like risk; that’s why they work with Barden. Simple.
We are working with Insurance Leaders that have multiple options and who have the ability to craft the role around the person; not the person around the role.
All of the above sit in the circa €45-50K range base salaries and, depending on your experience, there might even be a bit of flexibility on this with some hiring managers.
If you’re curious drop Phelim Murray (firstname.lastname@example.org) a line and Phelim will take it from there. Easy.
At Barden we invest our resources to bring you the very best insights on all things to do with your professional future. Got a topic you would like us to research? Got an insight you would like us to share with our audience? Drop us a note to email@example.com and we will take it from there!