If you're an Investment Management professional in Dublin or Cork then boy do Barden FS have news for you....
Barden FS is privileged to have been engaged by a number of Investment Management Service Providers, across Dublin and Cork, to support the build-out and enhancement of their local and global teams.
Asset Management companies in Ireland (some small, some large, some familiar faces and some new faces) are investing in the future; investing in systems, investing in processes, but, most importantly, investing in People.
If you’re an experienced asset management professional you have options with Barden FS. Some of those options include:
- Assistant Vice President – ManCo Trust – Dublin – 60k+
- Trustee Systems Supervisor – Asset Services – Dublin – 55k+
- Fund Accounting Manager – Private Equity Team – Cork – 55k+
- Investment Analyst/Financial Modelling – Front office Fund – Cork – 55k
- Investment Oversight – Middle Office – Cork – 50k+
- Fund Accounting Manager – Asset Services – Dublin – 60K+
- Fund Accounting Officer – Private Equity Team – Cork – 40k+
- Senior Trustee – Key role in Global Team – Dublin City – 40-45K+
- Internal Audit – Private Equity Team – Cork – 40k+
- Investor Relations (AML/KYC)- Private Equity Team – Cork – 35k
..and that’s just for starters.
We are working with hiring managers that have multiple options and who have the ability to craft the role around the person; not the person around the role. This is a moment in time. Nice.
If you’re curious drop Fionnán O’Sullivan (email@example.com) a line and Fionnán will take it from there. Easy.
At Barden we invest our resources to bring you the very best insights on all things to do with your professional future. Got a topic you would like us to research? Got an insight you would like us to share with our audience? Drop us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take it from there!